Are you someone who is struggling to fully love and accept their body? It's exhausting to constantly obsess about your weight, how clothes look on your, or exercising enough...but it never does feel like enough. Maybe you're always chasing the vision of a "perfect body", leaving you feeling disappointed and ashamed of your reflection.
But you've finally had enough - now you're ready to do the inner work so you can feel confident, relieved, and genuinely happy in your body. You're ready to look in the mirror with love, feel amazing in your skin, and release the obsessive negative thoughts that have been occupying your mind for too long!
The Body love Blueprint is your step-by-step guide to help you learn how to accept, respect, and love your body so you can live life with confidence, ease, and love!
You'll Get Lifetime Access to:
- 3 Recorded Modules to help you break through your insecurities and self-limiting beliefs so you can completely shift your relationship with your body and tap into the limitless confidence that you desire.
- Journals Prompts & Worksheets to empower you to reflect, process, and uncover your old stories so that you can write new ones and step into your highest self.
- Aligned Action Steps to implement what you're learning and see results immediately.
- Community Facebook Group to provide community and unlimited support.
BONUS #1: How to Exercise with Love & Intuition
BONUS #2: How to Set Boundaries With Loved Ones
BONUS #3: Body Love Meditation
BONUS #4: Taking Up Space & Standing In Your Power Meditation
BONUS #5: Guide to Give Your Loved Ones Who Support Your Healing
BONUS #6: Guide to Release Old Clothes
BONUS #7: How to Step On the Scale Without Being Triggered
- BONUS #8: 45-minute 1:1 call with Sloane at the end of your 6-week journey
- ACCEPT: Beginning with gratitude. Accepting reality, perspectives, and flexibility within the body.
- TRUST: Learning to feel safe. Releasing obsessions and control. Getting grounded in the body.
- LOVE: Leaning into love over fear. Genuinely embracing and honoring this body with total love.